mirai

Sunday, June 24, 2007

four weeks before.....

beginlah kronologis kejadiannya....

malem itu sepulang dari dinner with D, hp ku berbunyi"bless u"serunya. dan segera kubaca pesan yang ada disana..."ni, there is something that I want you to know.." and the next message was something that I could guest ...hehehe......

sejak saat itu i feel a little dizzy, dan engga bisa aku bagi karena "please keep it as a secret between us"....so jadi ajah aku transfer dong ke my secret gentong hihihi (not because .. is look like a gentong , physically, but because .. never answer me, and never call me either..so ... like secret gentong for me)..feel a little bit relieve...i did my job normally....

on wiken...seperti biasa aku nginep di tempat temenku..dan disitulah kita share the secret....not because i told to her but she already known from my mother hihihihi very funny incident...:p

so kita berbagi shock emotion pada malam itu ...and the day after ..when we met ...she told her secret to us....dan kemarin we bought her a present....a neklace with butterfly liontin....it is a symbol from her who will fly away to a diffrent life next month.....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Piw said…

    euleuh meni gaya, pake simbolis2 segala ck ck ck

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger niatiti said…

    eh bae atuh...nu penting mah romantis lah hehehehehe:p...pan milih kadona ge berdua:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home