mirai

Thursday, June 19, 2008

to forgive...

it is so hard to forgive someone who hurt your heart deeply..
but after you take a look their story (perhaps) you will change your mind..
this pregnancy give me thousand new feeling..
hate to work in the morning..
don't like to think about work (especially to see my my boss face) all the day (bu i have to)...
be more sensitive (it means easy to get mad hehe..)
well i don't know..
become a mother is my new adventure for me..
and i don't know what kind of mother i will be...
back to forgiving...
after read (very fast) her story..
I feel i can imagine her sadness...
I am glad that finnaly she met the one that she can love again(am i right?)...
i am , my self , can not imagine living alone whihout my husband...
well glad that He gave you the greatful thing...
and I hope He will give her the greatful thing too soon.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home