mirai

Thursday, November 08, 2007

30?

Mi-chan, it is almost December, perhaps something will happen again. We do not know whether it will be happiness or sadness but the fact is that something will be happen.
Do you still remember what was happened it last three years? Yeah I know, I do not want to recall it either but it has already written in my birthday’s history.

Do you still remember? No…I do not mean about cried all night thing…I mean about lunch with Yen Ha on my 27th birthday. Do you still remember that she was so nice at that time? After heard my story, she bought me flower (because it was my birthday after all) and treated me lunch at Garlic’s.

And still on the same month, we went to UFJ Osaka on the New Year eve by night bus (or should I write knight bus? It was the name of the bus that we took, was not it?). Now, when I am thinking about our trip, I realize how lucky I am. I mean, how many people can have a friend when they exactly need one? And how many friends can company you to UFJ when you need a time to heal your self? I was so lucky but I just understood it a few minutes a go.

Mi-chan, do you remember what happened it my 28th birthday? I was promoted to be a lecturer candidate but then I failed. Mbak is gave me very nice surprise,a blue elegant hand bag for me to go to my future work place hehehe…And do you remember last year? Nisa and Nita gave surprise party for me and Maman at Gokana. I should be very grateful for them, shouldn’t I?

27…28..29..were very hard, when you put your heart in the wrong place. 30? Yeah what about 30?...I do not want to do the same mistake, that is why it should be an end point to decide. That is the reason to consider whether it is the way or it is not. But still I always should remind my self to be thankful for everything that comes to my life.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home