mirai

Thursday, August 07, 2008

this afternoon, suddenly Martin's come with his idea that I will drop the HIV samples on the train and contaminate all the train.....hihihihi...I just laugh..become it seems funny to think (but not funny to face it )..

and ..thank to him, now I have excuse to refuse to pick sample in Nijmegen with 2 kg dry ice that I should I carry from Rotterdam ...hehehehe sometimes Martin gives me good excuse to Reinout...

but today incidentally he mentioned about money thing...he said that he haven't recieved any money from my project..but I pretend to be innocent...thank God that I have good result up to now, so he doesn't have to feel so sorry for expend money for my project here....

it's all about the money.....but not also ..it is also about dependency...we haven't have any chemical factory by our selves, neither biotech company that can produce primers , probes or other oligo nucleotide...or any other DNA/RNA kits....we are totally depending on others.... meanwhile diagnostics or other tested moving so fast....huwwaaah i am getting frustated if thinking about that.....how about you?